Here's how celebrity stylist Jen Atkin created Kylie Jenner's textured low pony with a twist for the 2015 American Music Awards:
1. Apply RUSK Volumizing Mousse to damp hair and scrunch with fingers as you blow dry completely to create the wild texture.
2. Use BaBylissPRO Rapido Blowdryer and a round brush for a full blowout.
3. Once dry, create soft, natural waves using the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium 1.5" Curling Iron.
4. Next, run the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron over random sections to create a more natural wave pattern.
5. Tease hair at the roots using a fine comb spray RUSK Deepshine Color Care Invisible Dry Shampoo hroughout roots to add thickness and extra structure, but no weight.
6. Gather hair into a low pony tail, twisting one side in to create a partial modern French twist leading into the ponytail.
7. Secure with a hair bungee and French hair pins.
8. To secure height at the crown, finish with RUSK Freezing Spray for hold.