Hairstyles How To: Julianne Moore at the Emmy Awards
Frederic Fekkai’s Renato Campora tended to the tresses of presenter Julianne Moore.
THE LOOK: A beautiful, classic blowout that is simple yet breathtaking
THE INSPIRATION: The dress
1. Begin by applying Fekkai’s Full Blown Volume Styling Whip on damp hair starting at the roots to create volume.
2. Create a part in the center of hair.
3. Blow-dry hair using a round brush, making sure to keep the part and desired shape of the hair.
4. Use a 1 ½ inch curling iron on the bottom part of the hair to create big, loose curls and then gently bush out the curls.
5. To finish the look and create shine, lightly spray Fekkai’s Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Fekkai’s Full Blown Volume Styling Whip
Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray
[Image: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage/Getty Images]
Related: Emmy Awards: January Jones | Kerry Washington at the Emmys | Celebrity Style: Top Blondes | Zoe Kazan | Alicia Keys' Choppy Bob | Kate Hudson's Venice Film Festival Hairstyle | Kim Kardashian Lightens Up | The Emmys with Julie Bowen, Elisabeth Moss and More Styled by Wella