Kevin Hughes, Moroccanoil artistic director, and his team created the hair looks for The Blonds Spring/Summer 2023 New York Fashion Week (NYFW) show.
"This season, I really wanted to bring the glamour and drama of The Blonds' signature style to the runway hair. This waterfall, sky-high half-ponytail blends the playful with real bombshell energy. It's eye-catching, just like the collection," says Hughes of his inspiration for the look.
Get the Look:
- Apply a dime-size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment–or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for fine hair–from mid-lengths through ends to provide the ideal foundation for styling.
- To protect hair from thermal styling, apply Moroccanoil Perfect Defense.
- Spray Moroccanoil Volumizing Mist throughout hair, focusing on the roots, to provide lightweight lift while blow-drying.
- Use the Moroccanoil Power Performance Ionic Hair Dryer and the Moroccanoil 45MM Ceramic Round Brush to blow the hair out smoothly and volumized.
- Part the hair from the crown to right behind the ears. This is your high pony section. Direct hair to the crown and secure with an elastic or elastic thread.
- Curl the whole head of hair with a 1¼-inch curling iron, then brush out with the Moroccanoil Ceramic Paddle Brush to create a relaxed curl.
- Incorporate Moroccanoil Mending Infusion to keep the hair smooth and shiny. Utilize this throughout the ends of the hair to smooth your curl.
- Finish the look using Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to strengthen the hold.