Courtesy of @ryanrichman
Celebrity hairstylist Ryan Richman turned Addison Rae into an '80s supermodel for the He's All That red carpet movie premiere.
Richman and his team used UNITE Hair products to create the look.
Get the look:
- Prep towel-dried hair with UNITE’s ELEVATE Mousse from roots to ends to create buildable volume throughout the style.
- Rough-dry the roots with a blowdryer and use your fingertips to lift the hair up off of the scalp for maximum volume.
- Use a medium round brush with the blowdryer concentrator nozzle attached; to finish drying, roll the brush from ends to base to create bounce and volume.
- Use a 1.5" curling iron to add waves in alternating directions, while taking imperfect sections so that the style isn't too perfect and smooth.
- Spray TEXTURIZA Spray at the roots and use your hands to shake out the wave for a tousled, voluminous finish.
- Use a fine-tooth comb and backcomb around the face to give long-lasting root lift for that supermodel style.
- Spray Lé:Play Hairspray to hold the style in place, but make sure it will be pliable enough so that the hair can move and stay touchable.