“The hair inspiration came from Linda Evangelista’s iconic 1990s haircut. My favorite modern era of hairstyling is the '90s supermodel era—the hair from that time manages to be effortless while simultaneously being unapologetically glam. When Christopher asked me to create this look to complement his new collection, I knew the stars were aligned. This short sleek do is fresh and easy when worn undone but could also be styled sleek and sculpted for a more pulled-together feel. A wet look on short hair is always super sexy and versatile without being difficult to achieve,” says LaFond.
- Haute Mess Texture Gloss
- The Wizard Detangling Primer
- Headstrong Intense Hold Hairspray
To Achieve the Look:
- Begin the look by dampening hair.
- Apply Haute Mess Texture Gloss liberally throughout the hair.
- Spray The Wizard Detangling Primer in your hands and then massage into hair.
- Use a fine-tooth comb to slick all the hair back toward the nape and then create a deep side part.
- Use the comb to give height to the hair in the front section above the forehead.
- Secure the look with Headstrong Intense Hold Hairspray.