We have the inside scoop on the red carpet look of TV personality and daughter of legendary beauty icon Vidal Sassoon, Eden Sassoon. Eden Sassoon hosted the North American Hairstyle Awards (NAHA) Sunday night, styled by Matrix Artistic Director and Celebrity Stylist Nick Stenson using the new Biolage R.A.W. Styling products launching in August. Eden’s makeup was done by Professional Makeup Artist, Alex Faction.
"When discussing Eden's look we settled on something that made her feel most herself and reflected her free-spirited personality and modern bohemian vibe," Stenson said. "We embodied this with textured, sculpted waves and loose braids to frame her face - all the while, keeping the look soft and beautiful to honor the princess-like Galia Lahav gown she wore.”
- To prep hair, use Biologe R.A.W. Nourish Shampoo and Conditioner.
- On damp hair apply Biologe R.A.W. Smoothing Styling Milk to smooth.
- Once dry, follow with Biolage R.A.W. Bodifying Styling Jelly for texture and grip. Create a center part and comb around the hair line creating waves and giving the hair direction.
- Spray hair with Biologe R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray then use a ¾ inch barrel curling iron to curl hair and brush the waves through to keep them soft.
- Take two 2-inch sections of hair around the face, braid and secure with clear ponytail holders. Gently pull the braids to loosen it and spray with Biologe R.A.W. Texturizing Styling Spray to secure it.
- Tease hair where you want the volume to hold and use minimal pins to hold hair in place, spray the hair with Biolage R.A.W. Frizz Control Styling Spray to tame any frizz.
[Images courtesy of Matrix]