Celebrity hairstylist Laurie Heaps recently gave actress Sabrina Carpenter of Girl Meets World easy, gorgeous waves. The perfect look for summer, this style is all about effortlessness and woke-up-like-this beauty. Recreate these carefree waves for your clients with Heaps' how-to below!
Get the Look:
- "Rough-dry hair for volume at the root," says Heaps.
- "Part hair into 4 sections.
- "Take a 1 1/2-inch piece in horizontal section and spray with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Thermal Spray. Then, straighten a few inches of hair in a bending motion with a flat iron.
- "Straighten the next few inches of hair bending the flat iron in the opposite direction, continuing this pattern all the way down the hair.
- "Go over the hair with the flat iron tapping gently on areas that have too much wave. Less is more!
- "Finish with a light mist of Redken Wind Blown Hairspray. I used a T3 micro flat iron for this look."