Frankie's Bikinis Summer 2017 collection, presented at Miami Swim Week 2017, had a heavy dose of California cool. The casual-meets-sexy vibe was topped off with flirty pastels, floral prints, and crochet accents that have become a signature of the brand.
To complete the boho-chic feel of the collection, TRESemmé Stylist Tyler Laswell created flowing, beachy waves that cascaded over the models' shoulders. To add a hippie-inspired element, he topped off tresses with fun flower accents for the perfect "summer of love" touch. Recreate this easy, gorgeous look in your salon with the how-to below!
Get the Look:
- Split hair into four even sections on the top, bottom, right and left sides of the head.
- Rake TRESemmé TRES Two Climate Protection Mousse through one section at a time, then blow-dry using a diffuser to protect against humidity and bring out natural wave.
- Twist each section around itself to create a rope braid, wrap into a loose bun, and secure with bobby pins.
- For added hold and texture, blast each bun with heat from the blowdryer.
- Once cooled, release the braids, shake out with fingers, and set the look with TRESemmé TRES Two Climate Protection Hairspray.