Actress Bella Heathcote recently attended the premiere of her latest film, The Neon Demon, wearing a stunning, sequined, Alexander McQueen dress with strap up gladiator sandals. The chic, disco vibes of her outfit inspired TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. to create a voluminous, tousled style. “We opted for a side part to show off the earrings, which came together for a final look that was cool and effortless," he said.
Recreate this gorgeous look with John D.'s how-to, below!
Get the Look:
- Wash hair with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner & Shampoo to set the foundation for a soft, voluminous look.
- Apply a few pumps of TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam through roots of towel-dried hair to encourage natural texture.
- Blow-dry hair using fingers until almost dry, then use a round brush to smooth and create body.
- Section off the top of the hair by dividing into smaller pieces and rolling into Velcro rollers to create extra lift at the root.
- Once hair has had a moment to set, take out the rollers and gently back-brush at the roots to create added volume and texture.
- Create a side part, then tuck the smaller side behind the ear and secure with a bobby pin.
- Finish the look by spraying TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Firm Hold Hairspray all over for lasting hold without feeling stiff.