At last night's 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards, actress Ashley Benson completed her look with a chic, high-fashion topknot. Celebrity stylist and International Creative Director for Macadamia Professional, Giannandrea, was inspired by Japanese fashion when styling the Pretty Little Liars star. The final look was sleek, sexy, and perfect for warm summer nights.
Recreate the look for your clients with Giannandrea's how-to below!
Get the Look:
- Apply Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion from mid-lengths to ends of wet hair. Blow-dry mid-sized sections with a large round brush to create a smooth blow out.
- Using a large paddle brush, gather all the hair upwards to the crown of the head. Secure the hair into a ponytail with an elastic once hair is brushed smooth on all sides.
- Emulsify one pump of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment in hands and run it through the sides and loose ends of the ponytail to create shine.
- Wrap hair into a bun and leave the ends out in the final twist. Secure with a clear elastic band.
- Wrap remaining hair around the base, covering the first elastic. Secure with straight pins at the base.
- Smooth fly-aways and secure by spraying Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray around the entire style.
- Finish with a light mist of Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist all over to add shine.