To complement Monique Lhuillier’s ethereal, nymph-like collection, hairstylist Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil created effortless, yet structured waves for the models. The overall effect was a gorgeous, carefree, and youthful look. Recreate the look for your 2016 brides with the how-to below!
Get the Look:
- To create the perfect styling foundation, prep damp hair with a dime-size amount Moroccanoil Treatment for soft texture and long-lasting shine. For fine hair, use Moroccanoil Treatment Light.
- Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream from root to tip and follow by blow-drying hair with Moroccanoil Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer.
- Create a deep center part using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Paddle Brush and separate hair into even sections.
- Mist an even amount of Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection to protect hair from breakage.
- Wrap each section around a 1 ¼-inch barrel curling iron leaving the ends loose to create a gentle bend.
- Next, spray Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray for volume and touchable texture.
- Piece out the ends using Moroccanoil Texture Clay to add definition.
- Spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray over every inch of hair to ensure long-lasting hold.
- To finish the look, place a delicate headband an inch behind the hairline and gently pull sections from the front to tuck behind the band.