To complement Marchesa’s dreamlike and ethereal Fall 2017 Bridal Collection, hairstylist Kevin Hughes for Moroccanoil created a low, romantic braided style to balance the collection’s enchanting and intricate detailing. Simple yet elegant, and utterly wearable, the look is easily recreated for all your 2017 brides. Get the look in your salon with the how-to below!
Get the Look:
- To create the perfect styling foundation, prep damp hair with a dime-size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment for manageability and long-lasting shine. For fine hair, use Moroccanoil Treatment Light.
- Create a deep center part using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Paddle Brush and apply Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion from root to tip.
- Next, spray an even amount of Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection and blow-dry straight using Moroccanoil Ceramic Hair Dryer.
- Once hair is dry, spray an even amount of Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray to create gritty volume and hold.
- Brush through hair and begin creating a five-strand braid down the back of the head. Secure with a clear elastic.
- Fold the braid up into a chignon to hide ends and secure with hair pins.
- Finish with a light mist of Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray for long-lasting hold.