Hairstylist Ashley Price O'Dell of Michael's Salon and Day Spa in Dayton, OH recently created this stunning bridal updo. Before the look was created, Ashley's model, Reese, cut off her hair into a long angled bob. The goal of the photo shoot was to give the appearance that Reese's hair was still long and styled up. Ashley created a smooth, elegant style to complement Reese's timeless look.
Get the Look:
- To create this style, Ashley prepared the hair with Aquage Uplifting Foam.
- She then dried the hair in the direction she wanted it to lay, giving it volume at the crown with a brush and blow dryer.
- After the hair was dry, Ashley sprayed Aquage Working Spray to the hair and curled it with a large 1 1/4-inch barrel curling iron.
- After the hair had cooled, Ashley relaxed the curls and used Aquage Detailing Cream to place and pin pieces of hair back, starting at the nape and working up.
- She finished the style with Aquage Finishing Spray and Beyond Shine.