Celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russell worked with Chloë Grace Moretz recently for The 5th Wave photo call at Summer of Sony Entertainment in Cancun, Mexico. Says Russell, "Chloë's Miu Miu look was giving me 70's vibes and I wanted to complete the look with an easy, natural, textured style."
Get the Look:
- Says Russell, "Starting on wet hair, I applied Leonor Greyl Serum de Soie Sublimateur and KEVIN.MURPHY EASY.RIDER.
- "I sectioned a middle part and I blew out with a Harry Josh large round brush.
- "I then use my Harry Josh flat iron to loosely wave her hair, sectioning in 2-inch sections. I took the front sections of her hair, twisting it back and adding more hair as I moved around the side of her head (like a French braid).
- "I secured both sides together with a clear band, and then sprayed the lengths with R + Co. Rockaway Salt Spray and KEVIN.MURPHY's SHIMMER.SHINE.
- "Once dried, I brushed through with my Sheila Stotts wire brush for a soft texture."
[Image: Getty Images/Christopher Polk]