Charlize Theron at the 85th Academy Awards
HAIR BY CELEBRITY STYLIST ENZO ANGILERI USING WELLA PROFESSIONALS
Inspiration: Enzo explains, “My inspiration came mainly from her short hair, which she cut three months ago for a movie” and is now just grown out to a length that can be styled into a sophisticated, yet androgynous look that complements the sleek lines of her Dior haute couture gown. “I wanted Charlize’s hair to look like she got out of jeans and a t-shirt and put on a gown because the style is so simple and chic.”
Here’s how Enzo got the look:
- After washing and conditioning, Enzo applied Wella Professionals Natural Volume Styling Mousse to wet hair to direct hair into place.
- Then blow-dry hair with a diffuser until it’s 100% dry and in place.
- Rake hair down with a brush following the part and shape of the head, leaving volume at the top of the head.
- Enzo used Wella Professionals Shape Shift Molding Gum to mold the hair and create a texturized look and feel.
- Finally, he finished with a light mist of Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight Shine Spray to give hair luminosity on the red carpet.
More Oscars 2013: Short Hairstyles at the Oscars | Beards at the 2013 Oscars | Jennifer Lawrence | Nicole Kidman | Helena Bonham Carter | Kerry Washington | Renee Zellweger | Jessica Chastain | Zoe Saldana | Amy Adams | Mena Suvari | Leslie Mann | Isla Fisher | Anne Hathaway