Andis Company has released its Master Cordless Clipper in a sleek Copper finish. (January 2022)
"We're excited to release the Master Cordless Clipper in a limited edition copper finish to give barbers and stylists the opportunity to stand out in the shop and express their personal style," says Angie Vlasaty Peterson, Andis VP of marketing. "The Master is an icon in the barbering world, evolving from the original corded Andis Clipper to the cordless powerhouse tool of today. Its high-speed performance is why you find it in the hands of today's top creators."
- Blades are coated in a PVD coating process to help resist scratching for a long-lasting finish.
- Each clipper comes equipped with a black taper blade that adjusts from 000 to 1 to take on anything from tapers to faux hawks.
- Both blades feature a 28-tooth cutter for greater precision and performance.
- Two adjustable blades and a set of five premium metal clip combs allow versatility for creating behind the chair.
- Powerful, high-speed rotary motor is ideal for sculpting all hair types and styles.
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery stays strong for more than 90 minutes per charge.