Pravana has announced key changes to its sales, marketing, communications and digital teams.
According to Pravana, these new roles and promotions look towards a new, promising future for the brand, as priorities, business practices and more pivot to adapt to the changing environment of the professional beauty industry.
- Meryl Berdinka, a seven-year Pravana employee and most recently director of sales for the East Coast, has been promoted to director of field sales. In her new and expanded role, Meryl will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of the brand’s new field sales approach while leading the Sales Team. In these ever-changing times, Meryl’s experience and new position with the company will be crucial. Meryl reports to John Miller, Pravana vice president of sales and education.
- Lissette Cruz is now the director of brand marketing. Lissette brings 16 years of experience behind the chair, 11 years with the Pravana brand as a leading educator and over three years as the senior product development manager to her new role. As the director of brand marketing, Lissette is responsible for driving the development of the brand, overseeing and collaborating with product development, and leading the marketing team as they grow the brand’s performance across existing and new channels.
- Alanna Littlepage has been promoted to director of communications from her previous role of senior communications manager. In this expanded role, Alanna will be responsible for Pravana’s internal and external strategic communications plans, public relations, advertising as well as leading Pravana’s philanthropic efforts and more. Alanna brings over 10 years of experience in the professional beauty industry public relations to her new role. She has been with Pravana for five years.
- Anna Yum has joined the Pravna team as digital marketing director. Anna is responsible for leading Pravana’s digital initiatives, including e-comm, CRM, social media and analytics. She comes to the brand from Launched.LA, a consumer goods start-up that partners with celebrities to launch brands such as Hello Bello and Tiller & Hatch. She is also held marketing positions in various industries including health & wellness, tech and finance.
Cruz, Littlepage and Yum report to Michelle Chandler, general manager of Pravana.
- Tierney Wickline, who celebrated her four-year anniversary with the brand earlier this year, has been promoted to social media manager from her previous title of digital marketing specialist. She is responsible for maximizing brand awareness through social media efforts and managing influencer relations. Tierney brings her talent for creating an authentic and consistent brand voice to help drive sales, engagement and overall brand awareness. Tierney reports to Anna Yum, digital marketing director.
- Aditi Sheth has joined the Pravana team as senior brand manager. Aditi is responsible for driving brand growth by leading the development of the go-to-market strategies and marketing campaigns for key customers. Most recently, Aditi was the marketing manager for the prestige skincare brand Murad. Prior to that, she was working on L’Oréal’s portfolio of professional skincare and hair care brands, where she gained experience across product development, global, digital and trade marketing.
- Stephanie Armenta has been promoted to product development manager. Stephanie has over five years of product development experience across multiple divisions of beauty, including three years with Pravana, as well as experience working behind the chair as a licensed stylist. In her new role, Stephanie will be coordinating product development projects from ideation to execution, overseeing packaging art, leading industry research and more.
Sheth and Armenta report to Lissette Cruz, director of brand marketing.
- Rebeca Chamorro has joined the Pravana team as brand manager. Rebeca is responsible for helping drive the global brand strategy, developing innovation and product storytelling while executing go-to-market plans to maximize sales. Rebeca joins the brand from Coty with experience in the professional hair color industry through the Wella and Clairol Professional brands. Rebeca also brings over four years of international experience in CPG, sustainable fashion and finance. Rebeca reports to Aditi Sheth, senior brand manager.
Michelle Chandler, PRAVANA General Manager, said, “The Pravana leadership team is thrilled to both promote and onboard this incredible group. I am looking forward to seeing these leaders establish and implement new and improved ways to connect with our community in this next evolution of the brand as we emerge from the recent challenges that our industry has faced. The Pravana team is full of passion, talent, ambition and resilience, with a strong focus on empowering our stylists through all aspects of our business.”