The Professional Beauty Association (PBA) has announced that entries for NAHA 2022 are now open, and that the live awards show for NAHA 2021 will take place on August 29, 2021 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
NAHA 2021 tickets are on sale now.
PBA is the largest and most inclusive national trade organization representing manufacturers, distributors, salon and spa business owners, and licensed beauty professionals.
Categories for the 33rd Annual North American Hairstyling Awards (NAHA 2022) are:
- Inspiring Salon of the Year
- Educator of the Year
- Avant Garde
- Makeup Artist of the Year
- Master Hairstylist of the Year (by invitation only)
- Editorial Stylist of the Year
- Hairstylist of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Barber of the Year (replacing Men’s Hairstyling)
- Styling & Finishing
- Student Hairstylist of the Year
- NAHA Remix (allows artists to enter previously submitted)
Key dates for NAHA 2022 are as follows:
- Entries Open: June 14, 2021
- Entries Close: September 10, 2021
- Finalist Announcement: November 10, 2021
- Awards Ceremony: January 30, 2022—Long Beach, California
*Entrants for all categories must be licensed, with the exceptions of Student Hairstylist of the Year, Makeup Artist of the Year and Inspiring Salon of the Year.