Style created by Diana Schmidtke, celebrity groomer.
“I wanted to give Christian Bale an undone style that looked natural,” explains Schmidtke.
- Apply MVRCK Skin Tonic all over wet hair.
- Air-dry. Then, apply a nickel-size amount of MVRCK Dry Paste onto hair.
- Use MVRCK Skin Tonic to refresh and prep skin.
- For his beard: Disperse MVRCK Beard Oil directly on a beard brush and evenly distribute product with fingers. Then, brush through facial hair.
Style created by Natalia Bruschi, celebrity groomer.
“Bradley Cooper wanted a relaxed, styled-back look for the Oscars, so I decided to use the Redken Brews Cream Pomade to give him that effortless-looking finish,” says Bruschi.
- Prep hair by washing with Redken Brews 3-in-1 Shampoo, Conditioner & Body Wash.
- Blow-dry strands until hair is fully dry.
- Scoop a small amount of Redken Brews Cream Pomade and rub it between your hands. Then, rake your hands through the hair in a backward direction.
- ock the style in place with LRedken Brews Hairspray.
This story first appeared in the Spring issue of MAN magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
[Images: Getty Images]