Skate culture and the contemporary art scene inspired designers Laurence Chandler and Joshua Cooper to create their label, Rochambeau. For their Spring/Summer 2018 collection, Chandler and Cooper turned to artist and sculptor, Aaron Curry, whose prints and colors were seen coming down the runway. Oribe Educator Joey George complemented the art-driven collection and created hairstyles representative of the unique art school student. Some models sported sleek, smooth styles, while others were given distinctive haircuts mimicking the comic-book aesthetic of Curry’s work.
Get the Look:
- Create a strong center part (for the sleek styles only).
- Prep all hair types with Maximista Thickening Spray and Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse from roots to mid-lengths.
- For finer hair, apply Featherbalm Weightless Styler from mid-lengths to ends and let air-dry.
- For resilient hair, layer Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray and Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Cream and blow dry.
- For curly hair, use Curl Control Silkening Crème on damp hair and diffuse.
- Finish with Superfine Hair Spray.
[Images by Chris DeLorenzo]