For Samantha’s first look, an old fashioned, romantic bride look is created using old fashioned tools. A teased top reminiscent of the Gibson Girl is complemented by cascading curls. 1. Lightly mist with Sherri Jessee’s Volume Infusion and wind hair up on old fashioned rag rollers and allow to dry under a bonnet dryer.
2. Tease and smooth a section on top and pin to create height.
3. Spray lightly with hairspray. photo: Roberto Ligresti
Soft and Natural Makeup
1. Eyes glisten with golden shadow and golden brows are created with gold creme pigment from the Makeup Forever 12 Flash Color Case.
2. Rosy cheeks added with PIXI Energy Blush in Pick-M e-Up P ink.
3. Lips softly shine in light pink in Beauty Addict SweetLIPS in GLOW.
4. Apply Sherri Jessee Creme Foundation with a foundation brush only where needed to conceal blemishes.
For a second look: 1. Twist the hair up on top of the head and allow the curls to softly tousle. Securely pin with the perfect pin: V Mack Rubber Coated Chignon
2. Dress up the look by adding accessories of a romantic net and antique pearls. photo: Roberto Ligresti
1. Brush hair into a ponytail high on the head leaving out front section. 2. Smooth hair over a hair pad and pin to secure. 3. Sweep fringe back and add a tiara and veil for romance. Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee Photo: Roberto Ligresti
For makeup: 1. Softly line close to the lash line with a Deep Brown Eyeliner.
2. Carefully drop in individual lashes and for a naturally glamorous eye and apply PIXI Lash Boost Mascara in Black.
3. Use matching foundation to cover blemishes.
4. Cheeks have rosy glow with Beauty Addict SleekCHEEKS blush in MOTIVATE.
5. Soft pink lip gloss, LipToxyl in Precious, is applied. photo: Roberto Ligresti
1. Mist with a shine spray and smooth hair with a flat iron. 2. Create a face framing braid and twist into a spiral. photo: Roberto Ligresti
Award winning hair and makeup artist Sherri Jessee has work in hundreds of publications. For more information visit: www.sherrijessee.com