How do you envision the next era of beauty? If you believe that beauty goes beyond the surface and you’re eager to show off your craft, passion and unique perspective, then enter Beauty Envision Awards presented by TrendVision. To enter, head to Instagram from now until May 1 and post a photo with the category- appropriate hashtag and mention @wellaeducation. Winners will be chosen based on an online panel and judged live at the final competition. There’s no need to focus only on one category— applicants are encouraged to enter multiple categories. Note: Entry photos do not have to be a different image or look to enter in more than one category.
Categories + Sponsor Tags
All it takes to get recognized is the right hashtag.
- Color Artist of the Year: #usWella2020BEA or #caWella2020BEA Strategic placement and a refined color palette are what it takes to prove your masterful technique.
- Editorial Artist: #ghd2020BEA Editorial entries should be grounded in high fashion and captivate the audience.
- Creative Artist: #Sebastian2020BEA Artists are encouraged to push past boundaries and create an imaginative look focused on overall styling, shape and hair ingenuity.
- Men’s Artist: #SebMan2020BEA Showcase your expertise in men’s grooming by creating a cohesive look that incorporates both cut and style.
- Total Transformation: #Kadus2020BEA Submit your client’s side-by-side before- and-after photos to showcase a jaw- dropping makeover.
- Bridal Hair Artist: #Nioxin2020BEA Demonstrate your expertise in heightening a bride’s beauty with a look that’s innovative yet wearable.
- Nail Artist: #OPI2020BEA OPI’s mantra is “Color is the Answer.” Express your individuality with a range of the brand’s hues that evoke individuality.
- Future Star: #FutureStar2020BEA Calling all cosmetology students! Prove that you embody the future of haircare and the #ICAN mission: Integrity, Courage, Ambition and Next-Gen Talent.
- Natural Texture Artist: #ClairolPro2020BEA Emphasize the beauty of curly, coily and wavy locks in this total-look challenge.
- Elite Artist: #Elite2020BEA An invitation-only category, Elite Artist celebrates the industry’s most influential artists.
- Salon Team: #SalonTeam2020BEA Tell your team’s story through a four- model collection through either individual images or one group shot.
“This is one of the best opportunities for beauty professionals to take their craft to the next level. This competition is designed for creative minds to push boundaries, unleash their creativity and be recognized for their talent,” says Jessica Guastella, senior portfolio education manager, Coty North America
Beauty Envision Awards Details
Where: The Aria Hotel in Las Vegas
When: August 9
Winners Announced: Semifinalists will be announced on May 24; finalists will be announced on June 1. All winners will be judged live at the final competition on August 9.
Prizes: Each winner will receive a $5,000 Visa gift card and free product from the Wella Professionals’ ProStore. Color Artist of the Year winners only will receive a trip to the International TrendVision Global Retreat.
For more information head to beautyenvisionawards.com.
[Images: Courtesy of Coty Professional]