Celebrity hairstylist Riawna Capri of Nine Zero One Salon recently worked with Julianne Hough for the 2014 American Music Awards (AMA's). Describing the inspiration behind Hough's sleek and sexy hairstyle, Capri said, "To compliment Julianne’s bold, sexy dress by Zuhair Murad we thought it would be best to go sleek and sophisticated with her hair as well." See Capri's step-by-step guide to recreating the style below!
Get the Look:
1. Prep hair with UNITE BLONDA Shampoo and Conditioner to perfect the blonde tone before hitting the red carpet. Follow with UNITE 7SECONDS Condition for instant conditioning, detangling and thermal protection.
2. Straight out of the shower, apply about a quarter-size amount of UNITE LAZER Straight mixed with EXPANDA Volume into hands, emulsify and apply from roots to ends to help tame fly-aways and relax the hair.
3. Comb the hair tight to the head into place. Then lock into place with SESSION-MAX.
4. Once dried, after a few hours, brush it all out then sprinkle EXPANDA Dust to the front, top section for instant root volume.
5. Finish hair with a little CONUNDRUM on the ends and an overall massive amount of UNITE SESSION-MAX Hairspray for a hold that will last all night!