Actress Kristen Stewart rocked a bold, fresh, new hairstyle at the premiere of her new film Still Alice at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, thanks to Macadamia Professional’s International Creative Director, Giannandrea. Stewart’s red carpet rock-chic look was inspired by the edgy black and white graphic Chanel mini-dress she wore.
Get the Look:
1. First, Giannandrea wet Stewart’s hair and applied a good amount of Macadamia Professional’s Foaming Volumizing Mousse to the whole head.
2. He then gave her a deep side part and combed the hair up from the back, to create a pompadour effect.
3. He took a large round bush and blew dry the top layer of hair to give it extra volume and lift.
4. Giannandrea then smoothed the sides back with Macadamia Professional’s Healing Oil Spray to make them sleek and tight.
5. Once the whole head was dry, Giannandrea used a quarter-sized amount of Macadamia’s Whipped Detailing Cream and ran it with his hands throughout the entire top of head to create a heavy texture.
6. Giannandrea then flat-ironed only the ends, creating a slight edge.
7. To finish the look, he sprayed the hair with Macadamia Professional’s Control Spray to set the look in place.
[Image: Getty Images]