Celebrity hairstylist Giannandrea recently worked with Jessica Alba for the 2014 Baby2Baby Gala presented by Tiffany & Co. on Saturday, November 8th in Culver City, CA. Giannandrea revealed that the inspiration behind Alba's soft, flowing locks was based on "regal, modern elegance." See the steps below to recreate the look for your client!
Get the Look:
1. Says Giannandrea, "I began with wet hair and applied the Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer to the whole head from roots to ends.
2. "I then blow-dried her hair by wrapping large sections around a round brush. Then each section was pinned in pin curls and allowed to set for 20 minutes.
3. "I then brushed the whole head with a Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush creating a small middle part while keeping most of the volume at the crown.
4. "Using a 1-inch curling iron, I waved mid-sections, spraying each with Macadamia Professional Control Working Hairspray to set the wave.
5. "After the hair has been waved, tilt the head back and brush all the waves back. Then take a bit of Macadamia Professional Healing Oil Treatment and gently run it trough the hair [to give] the hair a gorgeous shine.
6. "I finished with a repeat of the brushing and set the waves’ shape with Macadamia Professional Control Working Hairspray. The final product was soft and voluminous."
[Image: Jason LaVeris via Getty Images]