Celebrity hairstylist Gregory Russell recently worked with Nicole Richie for the 2014 Baby2Baby Gala Presented by Tiffany & Co. on Saturday, November 8th in Culver City, CA. Said Russell, "[Nicole's] outfit for the gala inspired me to create a sleek chic, deeply parted low bun." Below, he shares the steps he took to create the look:
Get the Look:
1. Says Russell, "I started on Nicole's damp hair spraying Leonor Greyl Tonique Hydratant throughout to protect her hair health and color before the stress of a blowout.
2. "I then applied R + Co Park Avenue Blowout Balm to the entire head and blew it out straight with using a blow dryer and ceramic round brush.
3. "I then created a deep part on the left side and added Leonor Greyl (alcohol free) Gel a'Hibiscus to the hair for high shine and damage-free hold.
4. "I then pulled the hair back tight and fastened it low with bungee tie twisting the ponytail and wrapping into a sleek bun.
5. "I finished the look by spraying Serge Normant's Dry Oil for extra shine."
[Image: Amy Graves via Getty Images]