Macadamia Professional’s International and Creative Director Giannandrea recently styled Reese Witherspoon for the American Cinematheque Awards honoring Matthew McConaughey on Tuesday evening. As Giannandrea had worked with Reese earlier that day to style her hair for the Vogue & CFDA Fashion Show and Tea, he exclaimed, “this is a great style to transition from day look into night – la femme fatale!”
Get the Look:
1. Giannandrea started with wet hair and applied Macadamia’s new Foaming Volumizer to the whole head. He created a deep side‐part and blow-dried Reese’s hair in large sections to create ample volume all around.
2. Using a 1-inch curling iron, he waved the front part of the hair only, working his way down the length creating tighter waves in front and looser ones in the back.
3. After brushing hair out to soften the waves, Giannandrea took a dime size amount of Macadamia’s Healing Oil Treatment and ran it throughout the length of the hair to add shine.
4. He then defined her part and re-brushed her waves out again.
5. He finished the look with Control Working Spray.
[Image: Steve Granitz via Getty Images]