Achieving a messy, rebellious look for Miu Miu’s Spring/Summer 2015 show in Paris, Redken Creative Consultant Guido used several texturizing and shine-inducing Redken products to achieve a wet style. Guido sprayed Redken’s new Fashion Waves 07 Sea Salt Spray all over the hair for added texture before drying the hair and combing it back to cover the ears. Using both Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray and Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist, Guido achieved a polished texture with hints of roughness.
“The hair is a classic shape, almost like a Catherine Deneuve style, but with this very modern texture," said Guido. "We opened up the face by pulling the hair off of it and adding a texturized sheen to the hair.”
Get the Look:
1. Wash hair with Diamond Oil High Shine Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Spray Fashion Waves 07 Sea Salt Spray all over hair lengths and leave hair to dry naturally if hair is naturally straight or slightly wavy. If hair is slightly curly to very curly, blow-dry hair with fingers after applying Fashion Waves 07 Sea Salt Spray to loosen the curl.
3. Take top section of hair and comb straight-back with a fine-tooth comb so the hair on either side of the head is covering the ears. Secure with two bobby pins.
4. Spray hair all-over with Forceful 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray to hold hair in place and add an overall lacquered look.
5. Finish with a touch of Shine Flash 02 Glistening Mist all-over for added shine.
[Photo credit: Lucas Flores Piran for Redken]