The Blumarine Spring/Summer 2015 collection, presented at Milan Fashion Week, was a garden of delights, featuring colorful flower appliques and a nature-inspired color palette. Complemented by graphic elements in black and white and abstract embellishments, the Blumarine woman is alluring, feminine and desirable.
Lead stylist James Pecis for Moroccanoil translated the alluring and sophisticated collection into a soft and feminine hairstyle.
Get the Look:
1. Apply Moroccanoil Root Boost to damp hair from root-to-tip to create soft texture.
2. Blow dry hair with the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush 3⁄4 dry. Finish drying last 1⁄4 with Moroccanoil Boar Bristle 35mm Round Brush to achieve a straight, sleek style.
3. Next, use a 1 1⁄2” curling iron and create a gentle curl at the ends away from the face.
4. Mist Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to achieve extra shine and long-lasting hold.
5. Finishing by gently brushing curls to create softer texture and apply touch of Moroccanoil Treatment Light to ends of hair.
[Photo credit: Carlos Manuel Gasparotto for Moroccanoil]