An energetic Ibiza vibe was the main inspiration for the Just Cavalli Spring/Summer 2015 collection at Milan Fashion Week. A young Bohemian feel ran through the light-spirited lineup, which served up Seventies silhouettes and fresh geometric micro-prints. Featuring embellished tunics, fitted flared pants, airy maxi dresses and embroidered mini dresses the collection was cool and chic with touches of romance. To complement the early 70’s silhouettes and light-spirited collection, lead stylist James Pecis for Moroccanoil created a bohemian hairstyle featuring loose, just-woke-up waves with a chic, shiny finish.
Get the Look:
1. Create a low side part and apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to build up texture to help achieve boho-waves.
2. Blow dry hair using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush, directing hair on the forehead above the brow and behind the ears.
3. Starting at the nape of the neck, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong directly to small sections of the hair and smooth down. This will achieve the dual texture effect that’s key to this look.
4. Continue spraying sections around the whole head, smoothing hair down to create a “head-hugging” shape. Finish with front section by spraying side part into place.
5. Secure the shape using a fine elastic thread stitched into the hair.
6. While hair is secured, gently curl ends with large barrel iron in opposite directions to create slight natural wave.
7. Finish with small amount of Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream to open ends and Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for long-lasting hold and extra shine.
[Photo credit: Carlos Manuel Gasparotto for Moroccanoil]