Edward Tricomi of Warren-Tricomi Salons created a sexy, messy, undone hair look, reminiscent of Brigitte Bardot and Charlotte Gainsbourg, to complement the Hanely Mellon Spring/Summer 2015 presentation at New York Fashion Week. Playing off of the exotic travel theme of the collection, this look can be achieved quickly and easily.
Get the Look:
1. Create waves with a curling iron on un-washed hair by wrapping 2 inch sections around the barrel.
2. Apply L’Oreal Paris Elnett Hairpsray to curls to keep the shape.
3. Flip the hair, shake out curls and liberally spray the Alterna Haircare Caviar Perfect Texture Finishing Spray all over to create additional texture.
4. Gather front sections of hair, pulling towards the nape of the neck, leaving any hair that falls on the face.
5. Secure hair with bobby pins and continue pulling hair into what becomes a messy, undone half up look.
[Images courtesy of Alison Brod PR]