Nate Rosenkranz for Alterna Haircare created two distinct looks at the Deola Sagoe and Clan Classics S/S 2015 shows at New York Fashion Week. The inspiration at Deola Sagoe was classic, 1940's glamour, while 90's club kid/rave girl looks ruled the Clan Classics runway.
ide, apply the Alterna Caviar Perfect Iron Spray for heat protection, and curl using a 1” iron.
4. After hair cools, brush hair out with a Mason Pierson cushion brush and form into shape with all of the hair under in the back. For girls with longer hair, gather the ends together and back comb them from underneath.
5. Gather hair, bring it into a loop, and secure it with bobby pins.
6. Finish with a few spritz’s of the Alterna Haircare Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist to add shine, and secure with the Alterna Haircare Caviar Working Hair Spray.
he Alterna Haircare Caviar Perfect Texture Finishing Spray all over to create more texture.
4. Separate hair into two sections at the top of the head near each ear.
5. Secure each section with elastic bands to create two high ponytails on the top of the head.
6. Rope braid each ponytail, securing them again at the ends with another elastic band.
7. Twist each braid down on itself and secure with bobby pins at the base; loosen each braid with the fingers.
8. Secure styles with the Alterna Haircare Caviar Working Hair Spray.
[Images courtesy of Alison Brod PR]