Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created a glossy, just-out-of-the-water hair look for Thakoon's Spring 2015 presentation.
- On dry hair, create a middle part, and apply an ample amount of Forme Fatale on the top of the head to mid-lengths for a wet look.
- Add Kératine Thermique throughout the rest of the lengths and flat iron.
- Take a small section of hair above the ear from both sides of the head, twisting and pulling them to the back center of the head. Tie them into a knot.
- Create a small circular loop with the sections and tie them again into a double knot.
- Secure the lower double knot with a small elastic.
- Spray Gloss Appeal throughout for intense shine and set the look in place with Laque Noire
Kérastase Products Used To Get the Look:
Forme Fatale – Blow dry gel with an extra fine texture that perfectly shapes hair to
give all-over volume and body
Kératine Thermique – NEW – Innovative thermo-protecting hair primer that helps
manage unmanageable, frizzy hair
Gloss Appeal – Glossy, ultra-fine mist that gives a perfectly smooth, even luster with
Laque Noire – NEW – Strong hold hairspray that instantly locks styles into place
without stickiness or flaking
Design team member Edwin from Salon Joseph Michael's explains, "The look was fresh, clean and graphic nature. The girls were to look as if they had emerged from the water, but polished and powerful." Flip through to see Edwin's behind-the-scenes photos!
[Above images courtesy of Siren PR][pagebreak][pagebreak][pagebreak][pagebreak]
[Behind-the-Scenes photos courtesy of Edwin from Salon Joseph Michael's]