Inspired by the authentic, easy going “Cali Girl” circa 1970, renowned hairstylist Mark Townsend made the “original, bohemian piece-y beach ‘do” a Spring/Summer 2015 must-have at the Elizabeth and James presentation this afternoon.
Get the Look:
1. Spritz RUSK Thick Body and Texture Amplifier section by section throughout the top of the head.
2. Using the RUSK CTC Technology Professional Lightweight 1900 Watt Dryer and a RUSK Heat Freak 3.5 inch Round Brush, blow-dry the hair for a smoothing effect.
3. In sections, mist RUSK Thermal Flat Iron Spray with Argan Oil and curl the bottom 3 inches of the hair using the RUSK Heat Freak Ceramic and Tourmaline 1.5 inch Curling Iron to achieve a natural second-day texture.
4. Apply a dime-size amount of the RUSK Paste and rake through the ends of hair.
5. Finish with RUSK Texture Spray and give the hair a good shake.
[Images courtesy of CMM PR]