To complement J. Mendel's Spring/Summer 2015 show at New York Fashion Week, lead hairstylist Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created a sleek, simple ponytail that allowed the collection to take center stage. The contemporary style relied on high-shine and stick-straight strands for the ultimate, polished look.
Get the Look:
1. On damp hair, apply Kératine Thermique and blow dry straight back with a boar bristle brush.
2. Take one inch sections and with a flat iron, straighten from root to end.
3. Apply Baume Double Je from root to end to smooth and tame fly-aways. Pull hair straight back and secure with a bungee right above the nape of the neck.
4. Emulsify Baume Double Je in hands and run it through the lengths of the ponytail.
5. Set the look with Laque Dentelle.
[Images courtesy of Siren PR]