The use and perception of color were the focal points of the recent DELPOZO Spring/Summer 2015 presentation at New York Fashion Week. Inspiration was drawn from Josef Albers’ “The Interaction of Color,” the land art of Nils-Udo, and marine life, as captured in Leopold and Rudolf Blaschka’s 19th Century glass creations.
Lead hairstylist Antonio Corral Calero says, "Nils Udo photography, and the main inspiration for show, is very unique and modern, so I decided to keep consistency by creating a geometric line and keeping the hair completely straight. Through my eyes, the Delpozo woman is the epitome of modern and geometric with a feminine touch."
Get the Look:
1. Combine the Moroccanoil Treatment Light and Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to damp hair to impart shine and intense hydration.
2. Spritz Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection to keep hair healthy and shiny.
3. Part hair in the middle and use Moroccanoil Flat Iron to create super-sleek, ultra-straight style. Avoid volume while straightening.
4. Take 2” pieces from the front on both sides and bring together at the nape of the neck, underneath the hair.
5. Brush through hair with Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush and bring hair into a ponytail 1” from the ends (think “v” shape).
6. Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for long-lasting hold and sexy shine.
[Photo credit: David Webber for Moroccanoil]