To complement Delpozo’s colorful Spring/Summer 2015 collection, Julie Kandalec for essie created a coral negative space half-moon nail that was reminiscent of the sun rising in the spring by using tart deco and matte about you on the hands. To complete the overall look, she used one coat of limo-scene on the toes.
Get the Look (Hands):
1. Apply fist base base coat to clean, filed nails.
2. Next, apply tart deco in a semi circle at the base of the nail.
3. Once dry, apply matte about you.
Get the Look (Feet):
1. Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails.
2. Next, apply one coat of limo-scene.
3. Follow with good to go top coat.
[Images courtesy of BPCM PR]