The inspiration behind Korto Momolu's recent SS15 presentation at New York Fashion Week was all about high energy and bright colors. Says Renny Vasquez, lead makeup artist for SheaMoisture Cosmetics, “Korto Momolu’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection exuded confidence with intensely pigmented pops of color and shimmering gold metallic fabric. To bring this same energy to the face, I chose to create a high-shine, bright pink lip that popped against the models’ fresh skin and sweet champagne smoky eye.”
Get the Look (Face):
1. SheaMoisture Primer was applied to the entire face to even skin texture and provide a clean palette.
2. SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Pressed Powder was applied all over the face with a damp sponge.
3. SheaMoisture Color Correcting, Contouring & Highlighting Palette was applied with a damp sponge and blended with a foundation brush to sculpt the sides of nose, cheekbones and jawline.
4. SheaMoisture Illuminating Powder was applied to cheekbones, hairline and jawline with a kabuki brush for a glow effect.
5. SheaMoisture Mineral Blush in Annecy Maroon was applied to the apples of the cheeks for a pop of warm color.
Get the Look (Eyes):
1. SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Claudia was applied with a damp slanted brush to the brows to define and fill in color.
2. SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Celia was applied all over the eye and brow bone as a base.
3. SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Montana was applied on the lid and blended, and then applied under the eye corner-to-corner and blended.
4. SheaMoisture Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Claudia was dabbed on the outer eyelid for intensity.
5. SheaMoisture Liquid Eyeliner in Black was applied to upper and lower lash line, corner-to-corner.
6. SheaMoisture Lengthening Mascara was applied to upper and lower lashes.
Get the Look (Lips):
1. SheaMoisture Lip Exfoliator was applied to the lips and excess was wiped off with a tissue, leaving moisture on the lips.
2. SheaMoisture Lip Crayon in Roberta was applied all over the lips as a lip color and liner.
3. The final touch was a generous layer of SheaMoisture Lip Gloss in Rosie for shine and a hint of color.
[Images courtesy of Siren PR]