The inspiration behind Jenny Packham's Spring/Summer 2015 presentation can be summed up in the glamourous life of Marilyn Monroe and other screen sirens' quintessential style on screen and in real life at the Bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel. To complement the collection, hairstylist Antonio Corral Calero for Moroccanoil was inspired by the same old Hollywood glamour that is infused throughout Jenny's collection, but instead of the quintessential voluminous and polish waves seen on screen siren, the look is bit more modern and disheveled - as if she is sneaking away from her hotel the morning after a fabulous night on the red carpet.
Get the Look:
1. Combine the Moroccanoil Treatment Light and Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to damp hair to impart shine and intense hydration.
2. Next, add Moroccanoil Root Boost directly to roots for maximum volume.
3. Rough blow dry hair upside down until completely dry. Then flip back and gently brush through.
4. Once hair is dry, create a deep side part and apply Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection to 1” sections of the hair.
5. Use a 1” curling iron to curl back of hair (3/4” barrel on top and sides) and mist with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium.
6. Gently brush through curls with Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush Classic for soft, bouncy ‘50’s waves.
7. Apply a dime-size amount of Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to hands, then scrunch through top and sides to create roughed up, sexy texture.
8. Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong for long-lasting hold and sexy shine.
[Photo credit: Stephen Churchill Downes for Moroccanoil]