Redken Creative Consultant Guido created a cool, 70’s-inspired hairstyle at the Coach presentation this season, playing up the retro-inspired collection. He used Guts 10 Root Targeted Volume Spray Foam and Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray to achieve the natural, "cool-girl" look. He finished the look with a mist of Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray to allow for movement as seen in the various looks at Coach.
“The look for Coach this season is very 70’s. I kept the hair as natural as possible, using Guts 10 and Wind Blown 05 to create great texture with a little bit of lift," said Guido. "Then, I created a low side part over one eye and tucked the hair behind the ear for a cool feeling that’s a little bit boyish, but still very soft and feminine.”
Get the Look:
1. Start with damp hair.
2. Apply Guts 10 Root Targeted Volume Spray Foam at the crown and blow-dry with a round brush to create volume and texture.
3. Using fingers, create a low, messy deep side part.
4. Spray Wind Blown 05 Dry Finishing Spray all over for airy volume and fullness.
5. Sweep hair across the forehead, covering one eye, and tuck behind the ear, leaving a small section to fall in front of ear.
6. Finish with Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray for hold with movement.
[Images by Lucas Flores Piran for Redken]