Luxury streetwear designer Devon Halfnight Leflufy’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection was filled with sporty separates in fresh and bold prints. Lead hairstylist Joey George for R+Co created two looks with a California vibe to complement the clothes. For the longer haired models, he gave them a strong center part with laid-back, straight hair and an off-center part for the short-haired models.
Get the Look:
1. Prep the hair by spraying ONE Prep Spray into dry hair and create a strong center part. For short-haired guys, this look works best with an off-center part.
2. Apply CHIFFON Styling Mousse. If your hair is coarser and needs more moisture, add PARK AVE Blowout Balm. Blow-dry the hair straight with a round brush.
3. Flatiron the ends where necessary. The look is supposed to be natural, so don’t overdo it with the flatiron.
4. Wrap the top of the head in a jersey knit cap to keep the hair flat and close to the head.
5. Finish the look with OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray and a little TINSEL Smoothing Oil for extra shine.
[Images courtesy of Luxury Brand Partners]