The inspiration behind Badgley Mischka's Spring/Summer 2015 collection revolved around the idea of "Marie Antoinette in the East Village – the Park Avenue Princess in rebellion with a sexy and funky downtown style." To complement the collection, Peter Gray for Moroccanoil created a hair look that alluded to the "next generation" of Park Avenue - sexy, tough and funky hair with a “dirty” texture and loose, just-woke-up waves.
Get the Look:
1. Apply Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream to damp hair to create long-lasting hold and soft definition.
2. Blow-dry hair using a diffuser and fingers to get rougher texture.
3. Next, with large barrel curling iron (11⁄2”), curl sections of hair in opposite directions. The key here is to give hair dimension and sexiness with non-uniform waves.
4. Spritz hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium and tousle hair with fingertips.
5. Clip color extension underneath hair on side of nape of the neck. Go over curled extension with curling iron to blend in.
6. Once hair is curled, combine Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream and Moroccanoil Treatment Light in palms and rough up hair to create piece-y waves.
7. Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong and Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine for long-lasting hold and sexy shine.
[Photo credit: David Webber for Moroccanoil]