The inspiration behind Naeem Khan's Spring/Summer 2015 collection at New York Fashion Week was the idea of the re-birth of spring. With that in mind, lead stylist Travis Speck for Sally Hershberger Downtown Salon created contemporary, soft, feminine waves in order to create a sense of natural, fresh beauty.
Get the Look:
1. Prep damp hair with mousse from roots to ends for body and texture.
2. Blow-dry using a round boar bristle brush.
3. Section hair and secure with bobby pins.
4. Spray Major Body 3-In-1 Volumizing Spray on random big sections and curl strands with a medium 1 ¼ or 1” barrel curling iron in a downward direction to create loose, lived in waves.
5. Brush out curls using a flat boar bristle brush to soften and blend the look.
6. Spray Major Body 3-In-1 Volumizing Spray to set the look and keep it in place.
7. Mist Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Spray Serum with Smart Keratin to smooth and add glossy shine to complete the look.
[Image courtesy of Siren PR]