Gold ’N Hot was the official tool sponsor of the LaQuan Smith's Spring/Summer 2015 show on Sunday. Lead hairdresser T. Cooper of Metro Look and her team created soft waves for the 26-year old designer’s “Grown and Sexy” collection. With a palette comprised of blacks, whites and a pop of orange, the dare-to-bare collection of see-through A-line skirts, midi tops with sheer inlets, short shorts and lacy trench dresses are perfect for celebrity followers, including Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and Cassie.
Get the Look:
1. Cooper started off by spraying hair with NYM Brands Shape & Shine Hairspray.
2. Next, hair was sectioned and set by curling 1-inch sections away from the face with the Gold ’N Hot Professional 1.5” Titanium Spring Curling Iron or the Carino by Gold ’N Hot 1” Professional Ceramic Curling Iron. Each curl was clipped and allowed to cool.
3. After the set fully cooled, clips were removed and a center part created.
4. Curls were brushed through to loosen them up while the style was shaped.
5. The Gold ’N Hot 1” Professional Digital Ceramic Root Straightener was used close to the scalp to smooth any stray edges.
6. NYM Brands Miss Freeze Spray kept hair in place.
[Images courtesy of 116 Media]