To complement the Spring/Summer 2015 collection from Zac Posen at New York Fashion Week, lead stylist Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created a glossy, feminine pompadour hairstyle. Gilbert used products from Kérastase Paris' Couture Styling Collection to create the look.
Get the Look:
1. On dry hair, create a deep side part and put an ample amount of Forme Fatale on the top and sides of the head for an ultra-glossy look
2. Use a small tooth comb, combing the sides in an upwards motion, tight against the head, working in more Forme Fatale as you go.
3. Add Lift Vertige to the front section for volume, and comb in an upward swoop to create a modern push wave, using the tail of the comb to detail the look.
4. Blow dry the push wave to set the style.
5. Apply Kératine Thermique throughout the rest of the lengths to create a shiny, wet look.
6. Lock the style in place with Laque Noire.
[Images courtesy of Siren PR]