The inspirational work of contemporary Japanese artist, Yayoi Kusama, has a unique approach to graphics and florals. The collection mixes feminine shapes with graphic cut outs that mimic Japanese wood cuts. The prints, materials, and cuts of Kimonos were also a main source of inspiration.
Get the Look:
1. Wet hair until it is damp, but not soaked
2. Apply the Alterna Haircare Bamboo Volume 48-Hour Sustainable Volume Spray all the way through the hair, from roots to tips.
3.Apply a small amount of the Alterna Haircare Bamboo Volume Uplifting Root Blast to the roots at the crown of the head.
4. Flash dry hair with the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i dryer, on high heat, using the large, rounded, T3 ITECH Magnetic Boar & Nylon Hairbursh.
5. Part hair into a deep part on either side of the head.
6. Sweep parted hair across the forehead and ears.
7. Lightly lift the hair by the ear opposite of the forehead sweep, to expose the ear.
8. Secure hair into a very low pony tail, at the nape of the neck, with a thin elastic.
[image courtesy of Alterna Haircare]