Designer Jill Stuart described the inspiration behind her Spring/Summer 2015 collection as "Jerry Hall on a beach at night - half sandy, half glam." To complement the overall look, celebrity stylist James Pecis for Moroccanoil created sexy, luxe, Jerry Hall-like waves with a fresh, youthful twist - evoking the idea of unleashing your inner animal.
Get the Look:
1. Starting with damp hair, create a deep center part. For all-over volume, apply Moroccanoil Root Boost from root-to-tip of damp strands.
2. Next, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse to the roots for smooth, controlled volume at the hairline.
3. Blow dry hair straight using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush.
4. Wrap 1” sections loosely around a 11/4” barrel curling iron to create tousled looking waves; set with clips. Allow to cool and then let strands down.
5. Delicately brush out waves using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Classic Brush. This will give the hair a soft, glam texture.
6. Apply a dime-sized amount of Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream to hands and using fingers smooth the hair ends and fly-aways, and then add a bit of rough texture to the pieces around the face.
[Photo credit: Stephen Churchill Downes for Moroccanoil]