To complement the SUNO Spring/Summer 2015 collection at New York Fashion Week, hairstylist Odile Gilbert for Kérastase Paris created intricate, cage herringbone braids. The glossy styles were the perfect accent to the new collection.
Get the Look:
1. On dry hair, create a deep part using a tail comb.
2. Starting at the roots, apply a generous amount of Forme Fatale to the top half of the hair for a voluminous, wet look.
3. Comb hair back in an upwards wave on each side and secure with clips.
4. Create a cage herringbone braid by parting the dry ends into three sections. Begin crossing the lengths over each other and underneath.
5. Loosely deconstruct the braid for added volume and a lived in feel. Spray all over with Laque Noire for hold.
6. Finish with Gloss Appeal for instant shine.
[Photo credit: Kessler Studios]