It was all about individuality and character at Richard Chai’s Spring/Summer 2015 Collection debut at New York Fashion Week. To keep things cool and fresh, Aveda Guest Artist Frank Rizzieri created a minimal look for the hair that had edge, distinction and texture. “For the guys, we played up the men’s natural hair, to create a lived in, easy texture,” Rizzieri said. “It was about the guy that went out the night before and this is the hair he woke up with; then he ran his fingers through his hair and started his day. Definitely a cool guy statement.”
Get the Look:
1. Look for the natural fall of the hair to let it lie where it wants to fall.
2. For curly and wavy hair, use a blow dryer to smooth out kinks.
3. To create the vibe that the hair is lived in, apply Pure Abundance Hair Potion for texture. Use the fingers and hands to really scrunch up the hair for an overall sculpted look.
5. Work fingers through the top of the hair, tousling it to the desired shape.
6. Set the final look with a spritz of Control Force Firm Hold Hair Spray.
[Image courtesy of Aveda]