To complement the Spring/Summer 2015 collection by Rebecca Minkoff, presented at New York Fashion Week, lead hairstylist Odile Gilbert created a sexy, messy, lived-in hair look. The style is effortless, yet gorgeous - a perfect reflection of the new collection.
Get the Look:
1. On damp hair, apply Kérastase Mousse Bouffante and create a side part.
2. Blow dry hair with fingers.
3. Section by section, spritz Kérastase Spray A Porter and use a 2” barrel curling iron in a vertical direction, twisting hair around the barrel and leaving the ends loose to create soft waves.
4. Once all sections are curled, run fingers through the hair and spray Kérastase V.I.P liberally throughout.
5. Set the look in place with Kérastase Laque Dentelle.
[Photo credit: Kessler Studios]